Plakidas 22 [640x480]

The house legend was built in 1820 and rebuilt in 1875. It is a two-storey colossus with 12 rooms, basements and other useful time buildings.
It retains the old-style mansion with many wonderful architectural details like arches in the basement, carved ceilings, painted walls, fireplaces PIECES arts and more.
The "siansini" is a room that is extremely interesting from an architectural point of view.
The grandson of Eugene Eugenia Zarouchlioti Plakida ladies and Irene Danos gave the now ramshackle mansion in 1998 by deed of donation in the Brotherhood Koukoulioton "Eugene Plakidas.