An impressive building in pace basilica.
The present church is known when it was built originally and according to the inscription over the inner West inner entrance, was built in 1630 for the second time and third time in the same position in 1788. Then became the wooden temple, which is based on the basis of the old temple in the year 1630.
Inside there are paintings, the work of painter Lazarus from the Upper Pedina. The painting was completed in 1796 and 10 September 1797 the inauguration. In 1853 the north wall suffered subsidence, rebuilt at the expense of Alexiou Tiles and decorated in 1854 by Chioniadites painters.
The interior decoration is impressive. In the vestibule, above the inner west entrance is inside the chapel of St. Athanasius, and beside him in gynaikoniti, climbed the old times women, especially unmarried girls. According to an old religious custom of the nave were coming only men. Women stay in the vestibule, and then attended the liturgy of the trellises windows. In the nave were coming only when koinonousan.
In southern and western side of the church surrounded by a loggia with continuous arches.