The bridge was built in 1750 at the expense of Noutsos Kontodimas Vradeto. Later Alexios Noutsos from Kapesovo contributed to a repair.
He took the name "Bridge of Kokkorou" from the mill was near the bridge and in the early 19th century belonged to the Rooster Giannakis Kokkoros. At the mill passed to his brother Demetrius Kokkoros, so for over one hundred years belonged to the family Kokotou. It operated until the years of occupation.