Gefiri tou Misiou [640x480]

The bridge was built in 1749 at the expense of the landlord by Alexis Misios Monodendri between Koukouli and Vitsa.
On the right bank of the river until the late 19th century the mill operated by nerotrivi and mantania, which served the villages of Koukouli, Vitsa, Monodentri and Pedina.
Yiannakis Kokkoros belonged from Koukouli. At the mill passed to his brother Demetrius and his son Gregory Kokkoros so for over one hundred years belonged to the family Kokkorou